Latest COVID Precautions
We continue to take extra precautions and follow all guidelines during our service to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our team and clients. All in-home appointments are completed only by our owner, Mark Milanese. Mark wears a mask and practices social distancing throughout the entirety of the appointment.
If you are not comfortable with any in-home appointments we do offer a virtual appointment option. This uses 3D technology to allow for an interactive experience while designing your new home’s exterior. You are also able to receive a price for your project and look over financing options.
In March, Milanese Remodeling had to close for the first time in 63 years, due to the impacts of the Coronavirus. As we said then, “Sunny days are ahead of us!”
Sunnier days are coming and Milanese Remodeling can now offer our outdoor services to the community. During this time, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our number one priority.
Governor Wolf has lifted his order banning construction and we have begun installations, practicing social-distancing protocol. As the situation continues to evolve, we’re closely following the most up-to-date guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and implementing their recommendations throughout our company. We understand the severity of the situation and will continue to monitor all guidelines and recommendations for the construction industry.
Some important updates:
- All employees are adhering to social distancing & health guidelines and should not need to come into your home, as all of our work is done on the exterior of the home.
- Our showroom & design center is NOT open and will remained close until Governor Wolf allows us to reopen.
- Materials for projects are available and being shipped with normal delivery schedules.
- Delays are possible as we do our best to keep projects moving along.
- You still have the option to plan your project remotely.
All phone calls are being routed to Mark Milanese. Please leave a message or submit a website request for any needs you may have.