Milanese Remodeling is proud to offer flexible financing options to help you fund your dream home improvement or make it easier to afford an emergency repair project.
- Request $1,000 – $100,000
- Get pre-qualified in 90 seconds without a hard pull (doesn’t affect your credit score)
- Pay the same affordable amount every month
- 0% Intro-APR financing available
- Personal loan APR’s as low as 5.99%
- Get funds transferred in up to 48 hours
- Avoid taking out a home-equity line or second mortgage
- Unsecured personal loans available – no need to give up your home or car as collateral
- Get the cash flow to cover any project upgrades or changes
How It Works
- Complete Milanese’s personalized financing portal to see your personalized pre-approval options.
- Choose an offer and apply for your loan.
- Get your funds in a few business days and pay Milanese Remodeling directly.
- Repay the lending partner in affordable monthly installments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some other common questions regarding financing:
Q: What are the terms and rates like?
A: Financing is available from $1,000 to $100,000. Interest rates can be as low as 0% “same-as-cash” with Intro-APR credit card offers, for qualifying applicants. With personal loans, APR’s can range from 5.99% to rates comparable with credit cards. Term lengths are available up to 60 months (five years).
Q: What can I expect for my credit score? What does “personalized offers” mean?
A: When you fill out the application, you’ll receive personalized offers based on your personal credit history. Offers and application decisions are based on a variety of factors, including credit score, debt-to-income ratio, past bankruptcies and repayment history, how recently you requested credit, etc.
The better your credit score, the more likely you are to receive the best offers. Since there is no damage to your credit score, complete the 90-second application to see your personalized pre-approval offers.
Q: How long does the approval and funding process take?
A: Pre-approval takes 90 seconds. Once you are approved for your loan of choice, you will receive funds in 1-5 business days on average.
Q: How does Enhancify’s lending technology work? What lending partners do you work with?
A: Enhancify uses technology to make the home improvement financing process faster, more transparent, and more accessible for homeowners. In a sentence, Enhancify acts as “match-maker”, delivering offers from dozens of lending networks (and thousands of end-lenders) in one place through a seamless, fast process.
Lending partners include world-class leaders like Marcus from Goldman Sachs, SoFi, Lending Club, Lending Point, Avant, Payoff, Upgrade, Prosper, Best Egg, and others.
Enhancify is the technology layer that sits on top of many banks and lenders and is not a direct lender. Enhancify does not have any influence on financing offers.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Your information is protected with the same industry-leading security as Amazon and Facebook. We take privacy and security extremely seriously and do not store personal information.