Deck & Patio Awnings
Outdoor Living Begins… with an Awning!
Don’t let the sun and rain chase you indoors. Enjoy outdoor living with an awning. Milanese Remodeling awnings expand your living space outside and reduce energy costs inside.
Milanese can install a wide variety of deck and patio awnings from the latest Italian style awnings to retractable awnings, 3 and 4 season awnings and traditional garden structures.
The Benefits of Deck and Patio Awnings
- Awnings keep people comfortable and protected from the heat of the sun and allow outdoor living space to be used during rain.
- An awning to cover your deck or patio will keep you cool and dry.
- Awnings keep you safe from the sun and protect your family from harmful UV rays.
- Awnings keep your home cool and save you money by reducing air conditioning costs.
- Awnings block the glare of the sun, so you can sit where you want without the sun in your eyes.
- Finally, awnings can protect your patio for use in any weather – even snow!
Choosing the Right Deck or Patio Awning
Fun Fact: You probably know awnings reduce solar heat gain from the sun by up to 90% to keep you cool outside, but did you know awnings also lower indoor temperatures by 10 – 15 %, and can save you 25% on air conditioning costs?
- Reduce solar heat gain by 90%
- Lower Indoor Temperatures by 10-15%
- Save up to 25% on Air Conditioning Costs
Gone are the days of manually opening and closing your patio umbrella, or cranking on the mechanism to give your family some shade from the heat or protection from the elements. The latest technology offers a WiFi control system that allows you to control your pergola from any smartphone or smart device – even if you aren’t home! The rugged durability combined with the ability to control it from anywhere make this a must for your outdoor space!
Learn More About Deck & Patio Awnings
Schedule Your Free Awning Consultation
To start planning your new awning, contact us today. We’ve partnered with Synchrony to offer no-interest introductory financing with funding options up to $100,000. Learn more about financing options.