As the weather gets cooler, savvy homeowners are using this opportunity to protect their home and increase their curb appeal before winter rears its ugly head.
At Milanese Remodeling, we’re always excited to show off our latest projects.
Keep reading to learn more about two of our most recent updates.
From 70’s “Contemporary” to New England Saltbox
One of our recent endeavors involved updating this home in Chester County. We took its 70’s vibe and transformed it into a traditional New England saltbox. In order to achieve this look, we added the following features:
- Alside Traditional Shake Siding
- Charter Oak Hidden Aeration Eaves
- Custom Awning Design by Mark Milanese
- Traditional Window & Door Casings for the Trim
- Double Hung Windows
Check out the video below for a detailed look at the results of our work:
Customized Siding Project in Parkesburg, PA
This video showcases another of our projects that turned out great! We made the following updates to increase the curb appeal:
- Installed Alside Williamsport Colonial Beaded Clapboard
- Added a White Porch Ceiling
- Chose a Red Front Door for a Pop of Color
- Added White Columns, Eaves, Windows and Trim
- Finished off the Windows With Black Shutters
Get a closer look in the video:
Remember, now is the time to replace your windows, doors, roof, and siding before the cold weather hits! We look forward to completing more projects this fall.