Bella Books Make Great Gifts for Children of all ages
Bella doesn’t have the money to buy a fancy present for her favorite teacher. Her Nonna shows her the best presents don’t always cost the most money – they come from the heart!
- A Heartwarming Story about Bella & Her Nonna
- Recipes for Traditional Italian Cookies: Pizzelles & Biscotti
- Italian Vocabulary Lesson: Christmas & New Year
- Puzzles – Find a Word, What is Different?
- Bella Books are fun for children of all ages!
Sunday Dinner is special in the Italian American Home. There isn’t enough room at the table for everyone. Peter wants to graduate from the Children’s table and sit with the grown’ups. His Pop-Pop teaches him Table Manners. With Authentic recipes for Homemade Pasta & More
Pizza Friday is the First Bella Book in the series… Bella wants to share her Italian Traditions with her friends and Nonna shows her how. With Fun Pizza Facts, Pizza Recipes, Pizza Puzzles and More…
Each book tells a heart-warming story with a valuable life lesson PLUS
- Secret Milanese Family Recipes
- Italian Vocabulary Lessons
- Italian Traditions, Games & Puzzles.
“Bella Books” by the mother & daughter team of Linda & Jackie Milanese, are the perfect gift for children on your your shopping list this Christmas!