If you’re anything like us, now that the ground is beginning to thaw, you can’t wait to spend time outside! Now is the time to inspect your home and prepare for any changes that will help you enjoy your summer.
Whether you are forced to make changes to your home because of winter damages or you are just looking to make improvements to the appearance of your exterior, Kitchen Central remodelers can help.
When is Remodeling Your Exterior Necessary?
You’ve spent most of your winter indoors, so now is the time to get outside and see if anything has changed in your yard. Since spring is a rainy season, you want to get any damage repaired as soon as possible to avoid complications like flooding, mold, or swelling. Or maybe in spring you will consider an option of moving to another place. If your answer is positive – see The Pattisall Group for a full list of Sea Pines properties for sale.
When taking a visual inventory of your property, you may want to start by looking from the roof down, and then go through our inspection checklist.
Exterior Home Inspection Checklist
- Are my shingles aligned?
- Is my chimney cracked?
- Are the gutters pulling away?
- Is my siding secure?
- Are the windows cracked?
- Is there any evidence of water damage?
Take stock of any repairs you might need. This will surely make you think about getting Superior Replacement Windows this time. You may want to also check the interior of your home for any water damage because it could be a sign of a broken window or door. Getting ahead on your repairs will ensure that you don’t have more extensive damage and costly repairs in the future.
When is Upgrading Your Exterior Recommended?
If you don’t have any visible problems with your exterior, but you are feeling unhappy with the appearance, then it’s a good time to start planning your dream summer oasis.
Scheduling your remodeling now will ensure that you can enjoy it in time for summer BBQs.
How to Create an Appealing Outdoor Space
When it comes to remodeling outdoors, you want to start from the ground up.
- The Foundation: If you don’t have a current deck or patio, that’s the first place to start.
- The Entrances: If your doorway is aging, some simple updates can help create a more welcoming entrance. Sliding glass doors also create a nice entrance to your patio.
- The Shade: No patio space is complete without an awning. A shady patio is a great place to relax on a hot summer day.
- The Accessories: These finishing touches turn a great backyard into an oasis escape. This could mean adding an outdoor kitchen with a grill or pizza oven, or installing a bar, fire pit, hot tub, or outdoor television.
Ready to Start Planning Your Outdoor Space? Contact Milanese Remodeling
Milanese Remodeling offers a wide array of outdoor projects. We also have a 24 Hour Plumbnig Service for emergencies. Whether you want a deck, patio room, or outdoor living space, we can help create the backyard paradise you have in mind. Contact us online at CDBR | SuperbConstructionGuys.com when you’re ready to get started. You can also give us a call at 610-384-5820.