Stucco has been a popular option for homeowners for the past few decades in our area. But unfortunately, stucco is porous and absorbs moisture, which can often lead to mold or in severe cases even cracking. If not properly installed, stucco is also prone to issues from temperature changes. Those are not fun or cheap projects to deal with!
This homeowner in Coatesville recognized the potential of damage to their stucco siding from time and temperature changes and wanted something that not only provided longevity and low upkeep but would complement the additional details that Milanese did outside their home. The results are in – and they are beautiful!
It’s All in the Details
In addition to replacing the stucco, the Milanese crew also designed and installed window mantles, shutters, trim, and a brand new front roof & boulder walk steps. Here are a few of the design elements:
- Boulder Steps – NewLine Hardscapes “Rosetta Stone” Step Collection from A-1 Mulch
Midnight Blue Alside Prodigy
- Insulated Siding with big, bold corner posts – 6″×6″ & 1/4 round trim in a white accent color, and Charter Oak Hidden Aeration Soffit
- Royal Building Products MidAmerica White Window Mantles
- Black Shutters with S-scrolls & Hinges
- CertainTeed – Landmark Pro Shingles in Resawn Cedar color
Design Your Home Updates with Milanese
The best part of the job is working with homeowners to design the home of their dreams! From function to aesthetics, we have the experience, the passion, and the eye for home design. Let us help you customize your home by also making it more efficient. Contact us today for a free quote!