Spending time outdoors is everyone’s favorite part of spring and summer, but your patio doesn’t need to be a boring concrete slab. There are a variety of enhancements available that can transform your patio into a custom oasis that’s just the way you like it.
Five Ways to Enhance Your Patio
- Retractable Awning: Keep your family protected from rain and intense sunlight with your awning, and when it’s time to enjoy the sun, retract the awning with the push of a button!
- Outdoor Bar: Make your favorite drinks for your family and friends without having to run in and out to get to the kitchen, and if you feel a bit extra, go ahead and design a new outside kitchen with our team. Consider if you’d prefer a wet bar, with a running sink; or a dry bar, without one.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Pizza Oven: Make entertaining outdoors easy with an outdoor kitchen complete with granite countertops, a kitchen sink, a propane grill, and kitchen cabinets. Cook your own restaurant-quality wood-fired pizza in your own backyard with an outdoor pizza oven.
- Water Features: Cool off on a hot day in a swimming pool or relax in a hot tub. Add a fish pond, fountain, or waterfall for a soothing effect.
- Outdoor Televisions and Music: Whether you want to host a party to watch the big game, share funny videos outside during parties, or set the mood with some music, an outdoor television or stereo will be a welcome addition to your backyard. Learn more.
Ready to Get Started?
Milanese Remodeling has been creating custom outdoor escapes since 1957. If you’d like to get started with our services, give us a call at (610) 384-5820 or fill out our online form.