Spending time outdoors is everyone’s favorite part of spring and summer, but your patio doesn’t need to be a boring concrete slab. There are a variety of enhancements available that can transform your patio into a custom oasis that’s just the way you like it.
Five Ways to Enhance Your Patio
- Retractable Awning: Keep your family protected from rain and intense sunlight with your awning, and when it’s time to enjoy the sun, retract the awning with the push of a button!
- Outdoor Bar: Make your favorite drinks for your family and friends without having to run in and out to get to the kitchen, and if you feel a bit extra, go ahead and design a new outside kitchen with our team. Consider if you’d prefer a wet bar, with a running sink; or a dry bar, without one.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Pizza Oven: Make entertaining outdoors easy with an outdoor kitchen complete with granite countertops, a kitchen sink, a propane grill, and kitchen cabinets. Cook your own restaurant-quality wood-fired pizza in your own backyard with an outdoor pizza oven.
- Water Features: Cool off on a hot day in a swimming pool or relax in a hot tub. Add a fish pond, fountain, or waterfall for a soothing effect.
- Outdoor Televisions and Music: Whether you want to host a party to watch the big game, share funny videos outside during parties, or set the mood with some music, an outdoor television or stereo will be a welcome addition to your backyard. Learn more.