The Patio with Everything… And a Pizza Oven!
Mark Milanese received a call from Mexico where this Coatesville property owner while he was vacationing. He told Mark he was eating a pizza cooked in a wood-fired pizza oven and he wanted to add a pizza oven in his back yard…
The Pizza Oven was the finishing touch to a project that includes:
- 2 Pergola Awnings with motorized retractable fabric roof – imported from Italy
- 1,200 square feet of Hardscape Paver Patio
- Wet Bar with granite countertops
- Outdoor Kitchen sink and refrigerator
- Built in Bar-B-Q Grille with more granite top
- Waterfall with sitting wall
- Fire Pit surrounded by a stone Conversation Pit
- Sun Deck
- Hot Tub with changing/sitting wall
- Landscape Lighting and Garden Bed Borders
But what good are all of those fun features without a pizza oven?
Milanese Remodeling added the pizza oven feature a year and a half after the original patio and other accessories, so I guess you can never have too much of a good thing… Especially with Pizza that tastes soooo good!